Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Foundation Looks Complete

I just figured out my cell phone does panaramic shots, so here are the last updates until I return from the cold city of Stockholm.  Below is a view of my lot from one side to the other:

Next is a side view of the house.  The opening in the wall will be the entrance to the crawl space.  On the opposite side of the house is where the garage will be.  To the right of the crawl space entrance is the foundation for the front porch:
The final picture is a picture I took while standing on the back wall of the house where the back porch will be.  I took this picture because this will most likely be the view we will have from the back of our house.  We're both very excited, its a nice quiet lake.  Enjoy:

2 comments:

Scott said...

Looks complete, but not.

joshuncc said...

What kind of phone do you have? That's a cool feature.

Post a Comment