Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here it is !!!!!!

After many revisions and much debate, the final plans have been made!  I feel like we are using every inch of usable space without going over board.  Our house plan has gone from a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath to a 4 bedroom 3 bath home.  We now have a guest bedroom downstairs and an office upstairs.  The room above the garage will accommodate a closet for one of the kid's bedrooms as well as a generous laundry room.  Our architect and builder, Chris, is a very unusual architect.  I have to say I've never seen floor plans like the ones he drew for us (below).  Must be a new trend in the industry.
We have also changed the name of the living room from "Oregon Room" (this is what the original floor plans called it for some reason) to the "Carolina Room".  In the Carolina room there will be a cantilever fireplace and a wall dedicated to an entertainment center.  We will be picking up some sketches of our kitchen soon, as soon as I get my hands on those I'll be sure to post them.  In the meantime, below are the final plans (there will be a few minor changes, but I won't bore you with them).


1 comment:

joshuncc said...

I have a feeling that you added to the drawings! ;-)

Post a Comment